Full Collision Repair
- Damage Analysis. A thorough analysis is conducted on your vehicle before any work is begun. The analysis involves taking a careful look at the overall vehicle and full condition.
- Meticulous disassemble. After analyzing the damage, we begin the process of disassembling the vehicle in the damaged area, noting all the damage and determining to either repair or replace the parts.
- Parts verification and ordering. We strive to avoid multiple orders through careful verification that helps ensure that we receive accurate parts the first time. We are careful to verify the correct part by obtaining information off the car, such as the VIN, Prod date, color code, trim code, and part # of the damaged part. We also email pictures to the manufacturer for visual verification.
- Frame Repair. Next, we determine the damages sustained to your vehicle’s frame. After putting your vehicle on the frame machine, our skilled technicians set up a laser frame to gauge velocity and determine what corrections are needed. After careful planning, the corrections are made to the frame of your vehicle so the body is back in line with factory specifications.
- Reassembly. With utmost care, we reassemble your vehicle for delivery and satisfaction.
- DVD Players
- Tonneau Covers
- Nerf Bars
- Power steps
- Level Kits- Lift Kits
- Cab Lights
- Rear Airbags and Compressor
- Utility Bed Swap
- Heated Seats
- Stoneguard (paint protection film)
- Headlight restoration
- and more….
Young Collision Center uses the highest eco-friendly water-borne paint on all vehicles painted. We have world-class technicians who are very skilled and thorough with every vehicle serviced and painted.
Contact Young Collision Center today for your collision repair and auto painting!